February 28, 2012

Ikea Finds...

I went to Ikea a few weeks ago to browse for things I need for my new craft area I am creating in the enclosed patio area of the house. I can't wait to start that project. A place where everything will be organized and I don't have to search through drawers and cabinets to find what I am looking for. There will be areas to store:
    
     *Fabric Scraps and Fabric
     *Media Equipment
     *Scrapbooking Materials
     *Glue Products
     *Coloring Products
     *Kids' Books and Art Supplies
     *Paper and Stickers
     *Catalogs and Magazines
And the list goes on and on...
While I was at Ikea though I spoted some cute things that I picked up.
These plants were ONLY a dollar and the little silver tins/pots were seventy-nine cents. Talk about a steal. I also like having the sheepskin rugs to throw over a basket of toys or a chair. The three little picture frames are for the gallery wall I am planning once the hallway painting project is completed. (More on the hallway tomorrow)

To place the pots in the pots, I first placed rocks in the bottom:
Then I placed the plants inside the pots:
I am happy to say the plants are still alive. You only have to water them once the soil is dry.

Plant anything lately? Are you building a craft area in your house?

Enjoy!
  ~Amy

No comments: