January 9, 2012

Christmas Decor

We decorated mostly the inside of the house this year. I forgot to get some pictures of the bedrooms and hallway. This is the living room.. simple wreath on the front window, with two candles. The "Elf on the Shelf" is on display as well.





This is a picture of the shelves in the living room. I made the NOEL sign from letters that were spray painted gold. I hot glued the letters together. I made the white vases with white spray paint. They were clear vases from the Dollar Store. I cut branches off of an old garland I had laying around. The silver candle holder is from Pottery Barn a long time ago.



I hung snowflakes and reindeer that were from the Dollar Store off of the chandelier. You can see the buffet table in the back. I took an old memo board and made it a card holder. On the other side is my trio. In the middle is Saint Nick painted to mimic the one from the old Pottery Barn catalog. I copied the idea from another blog.

















I put the pillows in a basket under the shelves. When we are not using the pillows, I throw them in the basket.
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!


Enjoy!
~Amy

No comments: