February 7, 2012

Food is Supposed to be Stored in the Kitchen!

Having a little house you tend to store everything, everywhere.... Any time I had a surplus of food, I would steal the bottom of the coat closet to store any extra food.


I realized that if I would just reorganize the kitchen cabinets; I probably could find room to store the food.


First, cleaned everything out of every cabinet. This is the before picture:

Second, I decided what I wanted in each cabinet.


In the first cabinet, I put all of the spices, boxed items, and canned goods.







In another cabinet, I put the kids' snacks, applesauce, fruit, and cookies.








The other cabinets are organized as below:
Plates, salad plates, and bowls




Cups- all cups, bottles, kids' cups






Baking Cabinet- everything I use to mix and bake






Small Appliances- crock pots, toaster
Pots and Pan Cabinet- to store the obvious
Entertaining cabinet- to store all of my serving platters, bowls, pitchers, sugar bowl, creamer, things that I don't use everyday.






Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. nice organized kitchen. It makes it so much easier to cook and bake. Now, if only I enjoyed cooking...


How organized is your house? Your kitchen? Any tips???????


Enjoy!
  ~Amy

No comments: