February 16, 2012

Gray That Really is Blue!

After a lot of testers and mistakes, I finally found a color I liked,
Benjamin Moore Wedgewood Gray- it is a mixture of blue-gray- and even green and I like it a lot better than the tan or yellow.

I only had to put one coat on the wall since it already had a coat of primer. I edged everything first. 






I waited 24 hours for the paint to dry and then rehung everything in the room.
 (Just got done painting the room in this picture)


(no curtains hung yet in this picture)
It brings out my furniture and makes me happier every time I look into the room.

This is the before again-

I ordered some fabric samples- might switch up the curtains. Already made a ton of changes in the room, I'll show you tomorrow!

What do you think? Do you like it?

Enjoy!
  ~Amy

No comments: