February 22, 2012

Go Ahead and Paint on Your Table Runners

I had this plain white table runner around for a while now. IT WAS BORING! I purchased it from Pottery Barn about two years ago. I  needed something to dress it up, and had wished I got it monogrammed when I ordered it. When shopping in Jo-Ann Fabrics one day I had noticed that there were fabric pens and thought that I could monogram it myself.


I printed out a W from the computer and used my scissors to cut it out.


I then traced the W on the fabric, measuring first where I wanted it to be on the table runner.


I filled in the W with the fabric pen and ironed over it to seal it.


I then placed it over my burlap table runner from Valentine's Day (that I turned upside down) and here you have it?



Have you colored on any table runners lately?

Enjoy!
  ~Amy

No comments: